Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Playsian respects users' personally identifiable information and other data and information we may collect in connection with your use of Playsian services (for the purposes of this policy, "personal data") and will comply with applicable data protection regulations.
- Playsian stores a cookie on the user's computer to allow the user not to have to re-enter the user's password during visits to the Service. For the best experience the user is encouraged to enable/allow cookies.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Playsian may compile users' data to produce statistics about the use of the Service. Such statistical information includes, but is not limited to, information showing the relative popularity of services and tools.
- Users must be 13 years of age or older to use this service.
- We store, process and/or transfer personal data to countries outside of the EEA, especially to servers in the US. We do this for the purposes of data management and legitimate business purposes described in the terms of service. If you do not agree to this procedure you should not use our services.