Playsian Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://playsian.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Playsian's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Playsian's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Playsian at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Playsian's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Playsian makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Playsian does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Playsian or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Playsian's website, even if Playsian or a Playsian authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Playsian's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Playsian does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Playsian may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Playsian does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Playsian has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Playsian of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- The Payments service allows you to purchase optional virtual goods for certain games published on Playsian's website. The Payments service is available for individuals 13 or older. If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, you may only use the Payments service with the involvement of your parent or guardian, and you should review these terms and conditions with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
- When you click the "Pay" button in the purchase process, your payment method will be immediately charged for the total amount displayed for the virtual goods you selected. Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes, which you are responsible for paying. You are responsible for any additional transaction fees, overdraft charges or similar charges related to your payment method.
- If you would like to request a refund of your In Game Purchase, contact us within 7 days of the date of original purchase at email@example.com with (1) the order id, which you can find in the receipt that was emailed to you, and (2) an explanation of why you want the refund. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
- If you believe that an unauthorized transaction has taken place under your account, you must notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless you notify us within 30 days after the transaction, you waive to the fullest extent permitted by law all claims against us related to the transaction.
- If you are in the EU, you consent to the performance of this contract for your purchase, and waive any Right to Cancel provided by the Consumer Rights Directive (2011/83/EU) or similar implementing regulations.
- You acknowledge that the virtual goods you may purchase are sold by merchants, not by Playsian. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY VIRTUAL GOODS SOLD ON OR THROUGH PLAYSIAN.
Playsian may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Denmark and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Denmark.